While I'm waiting though, I get such joy out of looking at all the amazing moments that so many of our family and friends were able to capture. Thank ya'll so much! Especially Erin, you did an amazing job at capturing moments I would never have seen at the rehearsal dinner.
I thought I would put a few of my favorites here to share with everyone so enjoy!
Pomander
My girls at rehearsal
Practicing with Alivia
The guys practicing their dance moves at the rehearsal
My best friends
Trey and Paw-Paw before the ceremony
Mom cheering on the flower girls
First Dance
The Bridesmaids minus Whitney
Part of our amazing wedding party
The Evans'
Gold TOMS
2 comments:
Hi Aimee! Welcome to blogland! I tracked down your blog from my sitemeter on my blog. Your wedding pictures are lovely and I heard it was a GOOD time for all! Love the picture of your mom and everyone standing down by the lake! Keep up with the posting!
Hey Aimee! It was so great to meet you at the Exit Reunion... hopefully we'll get to know each other better at another get together soon. Your blog is cute and your wedding looked AMAZING! I love the colors... so perfect.
Take Care!
Post a Comment