Thursday, January 28, 2010

Helloooo Real World!

Well everyone it has FINALLY happened!
I have a real honest to goodness J-O-B!

I got hired officially on Tuesday, and will be the Assistant Member Activities Department Head at Lifetime Fitness-Champions. This basically means I will be planning events and activities for both the adults and kids at the gym. Events like summer camps, sport clinics, classes for kids, birthday parties, special events like the Daddy Daughter Dance (which is next weekend), etc. I also get a free gym membership outta the deal which is even better cause it was draining our bank account every month. If you want to learn a little bit more about the company here is the web site:

http://lifetimefitness.mylt.com/index.jspa

I will be going to Allen Mon-Thurs to train with the woman that is in charge of all the Member Activities programs in the state. I am anxious to learn and get this show on the road!

I am very excited to see what this next step in my life will hold and I think this is going to be a job that I will really love. I want to sincerely thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers over the last few months. Your support truly got me through it all!

2 comments:

Apryl said...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Kelly said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Sounds like a fun and exciting job! Congrats!!!