Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life is Crazy

My blog has been neglected and I apologize.
I feel like my life has been a blur since I got a job and have been going 90 miles an hour. I will not bore everyone with details about the job but instead I want to just ramble on about random some things that are on my mind...
One,
MARCH MADNESS IS HERE!!
I love college basketball and March is the best month of the year. I look forward to filling out my bracket and competing with my friends. The underdog upsets are probably the best thing about it...except when they mess with my bracket.
Like this one today:


I am still in SHOCK! But I am so happy for Murray State, I cannot even imagine what it is like on their campus right now.

Gotta love the Madness!

As I sit here right now, yelling at the computer watching the scores, Trey is sitting on the couch watching 20/20 The Bachelor Revealed. Anyone else see something wrong with this?

ANYWAYS,


Here is something else that is on my mind,
I am so sad for Sandra Bullock. I know she is a celebrity, and no I do not know her but she just had the best year of her career EVER..and this week she finds out her husband was having an affair.So so sad.
I really thought they were one of the celebrity couples that was real and might actually survive the crazy celebrity lifestyle. Oh well, I guess it just proves that appearances really mean nothing.

Also,
I am obsessed with The Pioneer Woman ever since my sister-in-law got me her cookbook for Christmas. Seriously Ree Drummond is just AWESOME.
I read her blog almost daily and check her sister site Tasty Kitchen for great recipe ideas.
Well today, as I am perusing the web I find out that Columbia Pictures is actually making a movie based on her life, and they are saying Reese Witherspoon will be playing Ree.
It is amazing how by simply having a blog this woman's entire life has changed.
You can check out the link to her blog on the left if you have never read it. I HIGHLY recommend her recipes because she posts amazing pictures of each and every step!
I am hoping to make these soon..Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
Heavenly


And these don't look too bad either...
Apple Fritters...aka fried deliciousness


I guess that is enough random thoughts for today.
I am hoping to get a post up this weekend that actually pertains to the Evans' household so be on the lookout for that. It is possible it will include pictures from our rodeo visits, maybe a picture or two of our sweet puppies, and you might even get a good story out of it so stay tuned...

No comments: