
Where do I even begin?!? I have put off the Christmas/New Years blog update mainly because there was so much to tell and I had no idea where to begin. I have decided that I am going to give everyone the short and sweet version along with some pictures. Buckle your seat belts folks this could take awhile...
Christmas 2009
Our first as a married couple!
Went to a wedding in Round Rock the weekend before Christmas. It was beautiful and so great to see many of Trey's old friends.
{Insert picture we should have taken of us all dressed up}
Spent 4 days with my family in Marble Falls before Christmas Day. Ate WAAYYY too much!
Trey went to Austin one of the days to visit with his buds, while I stayed back and had a baking day with one of my best friends Courtney. I am so incredibly happy she is back in Texas!




We celebrated Christmas early with my parents and Trey was definitely spoiled since it's the first time they have ever had a boy to shop for. Jk Jk Mom and Dad!
And Caitlin I don't know why I don't have a picture of you..weird! Sorry!


But no really, it is our dogs that are spoiled. They had stockings from my parents and they were so excited for all the treats that were inside!



After all of the excitement, the dogs were exhausted. Look at these sweet puppies(minus Bella).
Next stop Kerrville...We spent Christmas Eve and a few days after with Trey's family in Kerrville.


We were lucky enough to meet up with Trey's friends Ana & Jimmy and went to a new place called Grape Juice. Ana & Jimmy are really our only married friends that do not have kids so it is awesome to hang out with them when we get the chance!

We loved spending time with everyone especially our niece and nephew who always keep us entertained. Christmas Eve we played some Skip-Bo, enjoyed some delicious tamales and went to a Christmas Eve service that brought me to tears. There is just something about the song Silent Night that always does it to me.


Christmas Day was filled with lots of excitement and pretty sure the dress up clothes we got Livi were a hit! I am so grateful to have such an amazing family on both sides. I love that my family has doubled this year!
Ok folks, that's all for now, maybe if you're lucky I will finish my New Years post later today and you will get to see it...maybe ;)
And did anyone else notice that there was not a single picture of Trey and I together...hmm I am going to have to make more of a point to take those.
2 comments:
there is too a picture of you and trey together. and there is one of me but its a picture of a picture of me and the picture is turned around in treys hands. haha.
ahhh good one
Post a Comment