Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh Hello Blog World

Hello Blog World..it's nice to see you again..
I am sure everyone was checking my blog daily the past three months to see if I posted...
Well today, November 14, 2010, I am making my return to blogging.

I just returned from Dallas where I spent the weekend with my girlfriends because Saturday was Jenn's bridal shower. I cannot believe her big day is only 4 months away!!

Lots has happened since my last blog, life changes and such. I will get into those another day but today I want to start something that I plan to do every Sunday.

It will be called Song Sunday and I plan to share the current song that I am obsessed with. I figure if I can plan a couple of themed days during the week, it will encourage me to blog more.

Look out for:
Tasty Tuesday
Favorite Things Friday
And of course future Song Sundays

Now without further ado, Stuck like Glue by Sugarland:




Hope it makes you tap your toes and puts a smile on your face!

Have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!

No comments: